What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
If you were able to get 75% CTR’s on your ads … how much money would *you* make? Here’s the key that makes all your hard effort pay off big time
- You can learn how to setup really basic tracking that although is primative has served me well
- You can use the brand new wide open rules on pretty much anything and make money
- See the ingenious method used to take advantage of the new rules
- What to do on your page to totally crush it
- You’ll learn exactly which ads to run
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Adsense Millionaire scores 65.81/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://theadsensemillionaire.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: theadsensemillionaire.com you’ll also be taken through to theadsensemillionaire.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)